Samuel Adams Honey Queen
Honey Queen pours a slightly cloudy golden color with some iridescence and a foamy white head. It has an incredibly sweet aroma with some orange blossom and honey. The flavor matches the smell pretty well with a fair amount of lemon citrus and honey. This is about as sweet tasting a beer as you will find. It has low carbonation, a thicker mouthfeel and enough sweetness to cover up the 7.5% almost completely.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Inclined IPA. 44 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity