Samuel Adams Honey Queen
Honey Queen pours a slightly cloudy golden color with some iridescence and a foamy white head. It has an incredibly sweet aroma with some orange blossom and honey. The flavor matches the smell pretty well with a fair amount of lemon citrus and honey. This is about as sweet tasting a beer as you will find. It has low carbonation, a thicker mouthfeel and enough sweetness to cover up the 7.5% almost completely.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity