Samuel Adams Honey Queen
Honey Queen pours a slightly cloudy golden color with some iridescence and a foamy white head. It has an incredibly sweet aroma with some orange blossom and honey. The flavor matches the smell pretty well with a fair amount of lemon citrus and honey. This is about as sweet tasting a beer as you will find. It has low carbonation, a thicker mouthfeel and enough sweetness to cover up the 7.5% almost completely.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to LA LA Land. 1 minute ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Sactown Brews. 52 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 1 hour ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity