Samuel Adams Honey Queen
Honey Queen pours a slightly cloudy golden color with some iridescence and a foamy white head. It has an incredibly sweet aroma with some orange blossom and honey. The flavor matches the smell pretty well with a fair amount of lemon citrus and honey. This is about as sweet tasting a beer as you will find. It has low carbonation, a thicker mouthfeel and enough sweetness to cover up the 7.5% almost completely.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 44 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mogli. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap