The appearance of this beer is very interesting, with a brownish mahogany color. It has a very thin, khaki colored head that fizzles away quickly. Aroma is malt-forward. The taste is phenomenal and extremely balanced. Dark fruit like fig, date, and raisin. The malts are dark and chocolatey, with some hearty earthiness. Brown sugar sweetness, but it is well contained. A touch of bitterness, with a medium to full body. Finish is smooth and lingering. This Braggot is incredible - easily the best beer we’ve had from Spokane.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Identity Crisis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity