Saint Arnold 20th Anniversary Ale
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Texas's oldest craft brewery, Saint Arnold's Anniversary Ale is an english-style barleywine that epitomizes the style. It pours a dark copper color with a creamy head that presents itself only when the beer is poured or swirled and then dissipates. This is a very malt-forward beer with tons of caramel sweetness and a salt-water taffy flavor. This is balanced by an earthy barley quality and a present but severely understated 11.2% ABV. This beer has plenty of bold barleywine qualities and yet retains a measure of restraint and balance, a kind of wisdom that comes with age and experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 18 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 4B Saison. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for 2x4. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Summer Solstice. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity