Saint Arnold 20th Anniversary Ale
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Texas's oldest craft brewery, Saint Arnold's Anniversary Ale is an english-style barleywine that epitomizes the style. It pours a dark copper color with a creamy head that presents itself only when the beer is poured or swirled and then dissipates. This is a very malt-forward beer with tons of caramel sweetness and a salt-water taffy flavor. This is balanced by an earthy barley quality and a present but severely understated 11.2% ABV. This beer has plenty of bold barleywine qualities and yet retains a measure of restraint and balance, a kind of wisdom that comes with age and experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 52 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 60 Minute IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to California Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Teller Pils. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Jai Alai. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity