Saint Arnold 20th Anniversary Ale
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Texas's oldest craft brewery, Saint Arnold's Anniversary Ale is an english-style barleywine that epitomizes the style. It pours a dark copper color with a creamy head that presents itself only when the beer is poured or swirled and then dissipates. This is a very malt-forward beer with tons of caramel sweetness and a salt-water taffy flavor. This is balanced by an earthy barley quality and a present but severely understated 11.2% ABV. This beer has plenty of bold barleywine qualities and yet retains a measure of restraint and balance, a kind of wisdom that comes with age and experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 30 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Gummy Worms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity