Saint Arnold 20th Anniversary Ale
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Texas's oldest craft brewery, Saint Arnold's Anniversary Ale is an english-style barleywine that epitomizes the style. It pours a dark copper color with a creamy head that presents itself only when the beer is poured or swirled and then dissipates. This is a very malt-forward beer with tons of caramel sweetness and a salt-water taffy flavor. This is balanced by an earthy barley quality and a present but severely understated 11.2% ABV. This beer has plenty of bold barleywine qualities and yet retains a measure of restraint and balance, a kind of wisdom that comes with age and experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 13 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 6 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity