Saint Arnold 20th Anniversary Ale
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Texas's oldest craft brewery, Saint Arnold's Anniversary Ale is an english-style barleywine that epitomizes the style. It pours a dark copper color with a creamy head that presents itself only when the beer is poured or swirled and then dissipates. This is a very malt-forward beer with tons of caramel sweetness and a salt-water taffy flavor. This is balanced by an earthy barley quality and a present but severely understated 11.2% ABV. This beer has plenty of bold barleywine qualities and yet retains a measure of restraint and balance, a kind of wisdom that comes with age and experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 minute ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Truth. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity