Saint Arnold 20th Anniversary Ale
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Texas's oldest craft brewery, Saint Arnold's Anniversary Ale is an english-style barleywine that epitomizes the style. It pours a dark copper color with a creamy head that presents itself only when the beer is poured or swirled and then dissipates. This is a very malt-forward beer with tons of caramel sweetness and a salt-water taffy flavor. This is balanced by an earthy barley quality and a present but severely understated 11.2% ABV. This beer has plenty of bold barleywine qualities and yet retains a measure of restraint and balance, a kind of wisdom that comes with age and experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 35 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Zonker Stout. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for CA$H MONY . 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Here Comes the Reaper. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Dancing Man Wheat. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity