Pours a translucent, light straw color. Lots of bubbly carbonation and a quickly thinning head. It's crisp and refreshing, basically what you'd expect from a Kolsch style blonde ale. It is mild and sweet on the finish. This is quite satisfying and would be easy to drink a lot of these on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 45 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity