Winterhook is like a dark pale ale with a subtle amount of spiciness and hints of chocolate. Every sip leaves you with a smooth finish. This is one winter ale you will wish you could enjoy all year long. In fact, we'll be putting a case away for some hot August night.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 30 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity