Winterhook is like a dark pale ale with a subtle amount of spiciness and hints of chocolate. Every sip leaves you with a smooth finish. This is one winter ale you will wish you could enjoy all year long. In fact, we'll be putting a case away for some hot August night.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 56 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity