Winterhook is like a dark pale ale with a subtle amount of spiciness and hints of chocolate. Every sip leaves you with a smooth finish. This is one winter ale you will wish you could enjoy all year long. In fact, we'll be putting a case away for some hot August night.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 35 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity