This is Sam Adam's first attempt at creating a West Coast-style IPA. It has an incredible hop aroma but doesn't go too crazy with the hops on the taste. This makes for a very drinkable IPA but it is more on the reserved side for West Coast-style IPAs, even though you do get the West Coast hop flavors. Rebel could be considered a gateway beer for those who aren't used to the hop intensity of beers from the left coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. Less than a minute ago.
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 59 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity