This is Sam Adam's first attempt at creating a West Coast-style IPA. It has an incredible hop aroma but doesn't go too crazy with the hops on the taste. This makes for a very drinkable IPA but it is more on the reserved side for West Coast-style IPAs, even though you do get the West Coast hop flavors. Rebel could be considered a gateway beer for those who aren't used to the hop intensity of beers from the left coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 21 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity