This is Sam Adam's first attempt at creating a West Coast-style IPA. It has an incredible hop aroma but doesn't go too crazy with the hops on the taste. This makes for a very drinkable IPA but it is more on the reserved side for West Coast-style IPAs, even though you do get the West Coast hop flavors. Rebel could be considered a gateway beer for those who aren't used to the hop intensity of beers from the left coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 55 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity