Pyramid Apricot Ale
If you are a fan of fruity beers, this one is a must-try. It has a sweet, smooth flavor that is quite refreshing. It also limits the syrupy thickness you get in other beers in this style. To drink multiple of these, you're going to have to really like apricots, but drinking one of these is a breeze.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 20 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity