Pyramid Apricot Ale
If you are a fan of fruity beers, this one is a must-try. It has a sweet, smooth flavor that is quite refreshing. It also limits the syrupy thickness you get in other beers in this style. To drink multiple of these, you're going to have to really like apricots, but drinking one of these is a breeze.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 41 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 52 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity