Pyramid Apricot Ale
If you are a fan of fruity beers, this one is a must-try. It has a sweet, smooth flavor that is quite refreshing. It also limits the syrupy thickness you get in other beers in this style. To drink multiple of these, you're going to have to really like apricots, but drinking one of these is a breeze.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity