Pyramid Apricot Ale
If you are a fan of fruity beers, this one is a must-try. It has a sweet, smooth flavor that is quite refreshing. It also limits the syrupy thickness you get in other beers in this style. To drink multiple of these, you're going to have to really like apricots, but drinking one of these is a breeze.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 16 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity