A porter-like winter ale with very complex flavors. Pouring reveals a very dark beer with almost no carbonation. There are hints of worcestershire combined with a fruity sweetness. It finishes with a slightly bourbon aftertaste that doesn't linger very long. A very drinkable, satisfying, distinctive winter ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 56 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity