Pro-Zach is golden yellow in color with loads of carbonation on the pour but just a pretty thin white head on the top. The aroma is pronounced with lots of grassy, pine and citrus hops competing for the forefront. It has a biscuity malt flavor up-front with just a hint of rye. This quickly is overtaken by pine hops which bring with it a fair amount of bitterness, and a classic West Coast flavor. It then transitions into a grapefruit hopiness as the flavor fades to the aftertaste. There is a slightly sweet fruit quality as well to help balance the bitterness. But delightfully, it doesn't shy away from the bitter qualities that put the West Coast IPA on the map. This is a flavor-packed example of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spotted Cow. 15 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Alpine Duet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity