Pro-Zach is golden yellow in color with loads of carbonation on the pour but just a pretty thin white head on the top. The aroma is pronounced with lots of grassy, pine and citrus hops competing for the forefront. It has a biscuity malt flavor up-front with just a hint of rye. This quickly is overtaken by pine hops which bring with it a fair amount of bitterness, and a classic West Coast flavor. It then transitions into a grapefruit hopiness as the flavor fades to the aftertaste. There is a slightly sweet fruit quality as well to help balance the bitterness. But delightfully, it doesn't shy away from the bitter qualities that put the West Coast IPA on the map. This is a flavor-packed example of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 5 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoss. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Old Scallywag - Oak Brandy Barrel Aged (2015). 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Purple Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity