Pro-Zach is golden yellow in color with loads of carbonation on the pour but just a pretty thin white head on the top. The aroma is pronounced with lots of grassy, pine and citrus hops competing for the forefront. It has a biscuity malt flavor up-front with just a hint of rye. This quickly is overtaken by pine hops which bring with it a fair amount of bitterness, and a classic West Coast flavor. It then transitions into a grapefruit hopiness as the flavor fades to the aftertaste. There is a slightly sweet fruit quality as well to help balance the bitterness. But delightfully, it doesn't shy away from the bitter qualities that put the West Coast IPA on the map. This is a flavor-packed example of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 42 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity