Pink is Still the New Black
Pink is Still the New Black pours a yellow, cloudy color with plenty of carbonation. The thick but sparse head disappears quickly leaving a thin layer on the top. Its lemon citrus aroma is pleasant and refreshing. The taste is a blend of sweet wheat and dry corn, a nice balance of fruity wheat beer and dry lager qualities. The citrus hops are not overwhelming leaving only the slightest bitterness on the tongue. This is a great summertime beer and would be a welcomed addition to any hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 33 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Hopster Pot. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Coffee & Cream. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity