Pours a mostly clear, golden yellow color with a white, soapy head. Really fine, tiny bubbles can be seen in both the beer and the head. Aroma is tart with a bit of funk to it but also plenty of fruit. Taste is interesting and as you might expect from the name. Hop flavors of tropical fruit, citrus, green apple, and white grape, but balanced with some cracker-like malt, and then sharp with a bit of sourness. The sourness appears primarily on the back-end. Mouthfeel is warming with a crisp, lingering finish. No real bitterness and pretty easy drinking. Ideal for both the IPA fans and the Sour Beer fans out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 45 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sin-Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity