Pours a rich copper color with a frothy, white head. The lacy foam seems to cling to the glass for a while. Initial scent is floral and aromatic, with lots of grain on the nose. It's a little breadier than most IPAs, and very grainy throughout. But there's a good amount of hops and a unique flavor that is hard to describe - perhaps it's the water at 8000 feet where this is brewed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 46 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity