Turbid, golden orange color with one of the most interesting head colors we’ve seen. It’s thick and frothy with a pulp-like consistency and orangish color that matches the head. The head then disappears completely, leaving a beer that looks like straight juice. Slight tartness in the aroma, along with lots of apricot. The taste is essentially the same. Huge amounts of fresh apricot flavors, plus a mild tartness. Mouthfeel is light and crisp, with a tingly tartness and refreshing finish. Another exceptional offering from Urban Artifact.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 11 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity