Turbid, golden orange color with one of the most interesting head colors we’ve seen. It’s thick and frothy with a pulp-like consistency and orangish color that matches the head. The head then disappears completely, leaving a beer that looks like straight juice. Slight tartness in the aroma, along with lots of apricot. The taste is essentially the same. Huge amounts of fresh apricot flavors, plus a mild tartness. Mouthfeel is light and crisp, with a tingly tartness and refreshing finish. Another exceptional offering from Urban Artifact.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 17 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Union Jack. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity