Turbid, golden orange color with one of the most interesting head colors we’ve seen. It’s thick and frothy with a pulp-like consistency and orangish color that matches the head. The head then disappears completely, leaving a beer that looks like straight juice. Slight tartness in the aroma, along with lots of apricot. The taste is essentially the same. Huge amounts of fresh apricot flavors, plus a mild tartness. Mouthfeel is light and crisp, with a tingly tartness and refreshing finish. Another exceptional offering from Urban Artifact.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 39 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity