Turbid, golden orange color with one of the most interesting head colors we’ve seen. It’s thick and frothy with a pulp-like consistency and orangish color that matches the head. The head then disappears completely, leaving a beer that looks like straight juice. Slight tartness in the aroma, along with lots of apricot. The taste is essentially the same. Huge amounts of fresh apricot flavors, plus a mild tartness. Mouthfeel is light and crisp, with a tingly tartness and refreshing finish. Another exceptional offering from Urban Artifact.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 50 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 58 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Campfire Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity