Turbid, golden orange color with one of the most interesting head colors we’ve seen. It’s thick and frothy with a pulp-like consistency and orangish color that matches the head. The head then disappears completely, leaving a beer that looks like straight juice. Slight tartness in the aroma, along with lots of apricot. The taste is essentially the same. Huge amounts of fresh apricot flavors, plus a mild tartness. Mouthfeel is light and crisp, with a tingly tartness and refreshing finish. Another exceptional offering from Urban Artifact.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 36 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity