Pacific Kölsch Highway
Appearance is crystal clear, straw colored, with lively carbonation bubbles and a white, frothy head. Classic aroma of crackers and yeast. On the taste, we get mostly the bready, crackery malt flavors, with a bit of that ale yeast. There’s just a touch of mild, non-bitter hops that seem to be floral or herbal in nature. Light body, soft mouthfeel, and nicely carbonated. Flavorful with a clean and refreshing finish; everything you need in a Kölsch-style beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 15 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap