Pacific Kölsch Highway
Appearance is crystal clear, straw colored, with lively carbonation bubbles and a white, frothy head. Classic aroma of crackers and yeast. On the taste, we get mostly the bready, crackery malt flavors, with a bit of that ale yeast. There’s just a touch of mild, non-bitter hops that seem to be floral or herbal in nature. Light body, soft mouthfeel, and nicely carbonated. Flavorful with a clean and refreshing finish; everything you need in a Kölsch-style beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Melvin IPA. 36 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Apotheosis. 7 hours ago
- Ukrainia904 commented on beer Zywiec Porter 1881. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity