Pacific Kölsch Highway
Appearance is crystal clear, straw colored, with lively carbonation bubbles and a white, frothy head. Classic aroma of crackers and yeast. On the taste, we get mostly the bready, crackery malt flavors, with a bit of that ale yeast. There’s just a touch of mild, non-bitter hops that seem to be floral or herbal in nature. Light body, soft mouthfeel, and nicely carbonated. Flavorful with a clean and refreshing finish; everything you need in a Kölsch-style beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 26 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Speed of Sound. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Seer. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity