One Kap Kolsch pours a straw color with a thin head, but one that is supported by a huge amount of tiny bubbles that float up from the bottom of the glass to the top. Aroma is cracker-like or bready, and very traditional in style. Taste is malt forward with a similar dry, cracker-like feel. The hops are mild, but could be floral or grassy in nature. But there are also some fruity flavors like green apple and pear. Mouthfeel is dry, mildy effervescent, with a crisp, refreshing finish. For a brewery known for IPAs, this is one helluva Kolsch!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Steal This Can. 18 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hop Kitchen - Bretta IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA