Noa Imperial Stout
Noa Imperial Stout pours a dark brown color with a one-finger head that is dark brown and creamy. It thins pretty quickly but leaves some brown, oily lacing all over the glass. Strong aroma of milk chocolate and caramel. Taste has sweet, malty flavors of both dark and milk chocolate syrup, caramel, vanilla, and lactose. Dark roasted malts impart some burnt coffee notes, along with nutty flavors of hazelnut and macadamia nut. Definitely in the dessert beer category, the taste is big and bold, but the sweetness mellows out with each sip. Full bodied with a mouthfeel that is smooth and silky. Wow - skip the dessert and share this one with a friend instead!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 47 minutes ago
- Fresnopt added a rating for Wise Words. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Space Lettuce. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Black Noise. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for 2x4. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity