No Resolutions pours a slightly hazy orange color with a medium foamy white head. The aroma is a classic IPA smell with citrus and pine hops up front with mild caramel malts in the background. The flavor is very well balanced between malt and hop. Being from the east coast, expectations are met with a strong bready malt base and a hop profile consisting mainly of pine. Some citrus bitterness comes through on the aftertaste giving it a definitive IPA quality. At 7.6% ABV, it manages to avoid being too heavy and maintains a medium body and mouthfeel with an overall inviting flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 47 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity