Pours a clear, golden straw color with a thin white head that dissipates quickly but with a lot of lacing left on the glass. Aroma of pilsner malt and grassy hops. Taste is incredibly smooth with cereal-like malt along with a generous amount of citrus, floral, and grassy hops. Well balanced with a much higher amount of hops than a macro pilsner. There's a bit of a white pepper spice, but then honey sweetness kicks in. Light bodied with a creamy but dry mouthfeel and medium carbonation. Finishes crisp and refreshing, perfectly crafted for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 21 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity