Nitro Merlin Milk Stout
Color is dark brown with a thick, foamy head having a texture that you can only get from a nitro beer. Fantastic aroma of lactose, vanilla, and dark malt. Taste is bold with dark, roasted malts, coffee, and lots of creamy, milky, vanilla flavors. There’s little to no sweetness, which many stout drinkers (and coffee purists) may appreciate. Creamy mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. Light to medium body with flavors that are clearly enhanced by the nitro addition. A very impressive milk stout from Firestone Walker!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 3 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Create-A-Potato. 5 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 26 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for El Sully. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Lupulin River. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity