Nitro Merlin Milk Stout
Color is dark brown with a thick, foamy head having a texture that you can only get from a nitro beer. Fantastic aroma of lactose, vanilla, and dark malt. Taste is bold with dark, roasted malts, coffee, and lots of creamy, milky, vanilla flavors. There’s little to no sweetness, which many stout drinkers (and coffee purists) may appreciate. Creamy mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. Light to medium body with flavors that are clearly enhanced by the nitro addition. A very impressive milk stout from Firestone Walker!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Marietta Ave Blend #3. 39 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Truck Trail. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lupulin River. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sanctification. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity