Nitro Merlin Milk Stout
Color is dark brown with a thick, foamy head having a texture that you can only get from a nitro beer. Fantastic aroma of lactose, vanilla, and dark malt. Taste is bold with dark, roasted malts, coffee, and lots of creamy, milky, vanilla flavors. There's little to no sweetness, which many stout drinkers (and coffee purists) may appreciate. Creamy mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. Light to medium body with flavors that are clearly enhanced by the nitro addition. A very impressive milk stout from Firestone Walker!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 9 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity