Nitro Merlin Milk Stout
Color is dark brown with a thick, foamy head having a texture that you can only get from a nitro beer. Fantastic aroma of lactose, vanilla, and dark malt. Taste is bold with dark, roasted malts, coffee, and lots of creamy, milky, vanilla flavors. There's little to no sweetness, which many stout drinkers (and coffee purists) may appreciate. Creamy mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. Light to medium body with flavors that are clearly enhanced by the nitro addition. A very impressive milk stout from Firestone Walker!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 28 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2016). 54 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity