Nitro Merlin Milk Stout
Color is dark brown with a thick, foamy head having a texture that you can only get from a nitro beer. Fantastic aroma of lactose, vanilla, and dark malt. Taste is bold with dark, roasted malts, coffee, and lots of creamy, milky, vanilla flavors. There's little to no sweetness, which many stout drinkers (and coffee purists) may appreciate. Creamy mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. Light to medium body with flavors that are clearly enhanced by the nitro addition. A very impressive milk stout from Firestone Walker!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 26 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity