Nitro Merlin Milk Stout
Color is dark brown with a thick, foamy head having a texture that you can only get from a nitro beer. Fantastic aroma of lactose, vanilla, and dark malt. Taste is bold with dark, roasted malts, coffee, and lots of creamy, milky, vanilla flavors. There’s little to no sweetness, which many stout drinkers (and coffee purists) may appreciate. Creamy mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. Light to medium body with flavors that are clearly enhanced by the nitro addition. A very impressive milk stout from Firestone Walker!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity