Narwhal Imperial Stout (Barrel-Aged)
The Barrel-Aged Narwhal pours a very dark, almost black color with some amber highlights. The head is nice but dissipates quickly. On the aroma, you get some coffee, bourbon, and dark chocolate. Those aromas continue into the taste profile along with oak, vanilla, roasted malts, and toasted marshmallow. It's creamy and silky and smooth - but the robust coffee and chocolate flavors are most noticeable. This is a complex stout and one with a ton of flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 24 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity