Narwhal Imperial Stout (Barrel-Aged)
The Barrel-Aged Narwhal pours a very dark, almost black color with some amber highlights. The head is nice but dissipates quickly. On the aroma, you get some coffee, bourbon, and dark chocolate. Those aromas continue into the taste profile along with oak, vanilla, roasted malts, and toasted marshmallow. It's creamy and silky and smooth - but the robust coffee and chocolate flavors are most noticeable. This is a complex stout and one with a ton of flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for IPA 395. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity