Narwhal Imperial Stout (Barrel-Aged)
The Barrel-Aged Narwhal pours a very dark, almost black color with some amber highlights. The head is nice but dissipates quickly. On the aroma, you get some coffee, bourbon, and dark chocolate. Those aromas continue into the taste profile along with oak, vanilla, roasted malts, and toasted marshmallow. It's creamy and silky and smooth - but the robust coffee and chocolate flavors are most noticeable. This is a complex stout and one with a ton of flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 1 minute ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 24 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA