Narwhal Imperial Stout (Barrel-Aged)
The Barrel-Aged Narwhal pours a very dark, almost black color with some amber highlights. The head is nice but dissipates quickly. On the aroma, you get some coffee, bourbon, and dark chocolate. Those aromas continue into the taste profile along with oak, vanilla, roasted malts, and toasted marshmallow. It's creamy and silky and smooth - but the robust coffee and chocolate flavors are most noticeable. This is a complex stout and one with a ton of flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 1 minute ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for American Sour (2015). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Melvin IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity