Narwhal Imperial Stout (Barrel-Aged)
The Barrel-Aged Narwhal pours a very dark, almost black color with some amber highlights. The head is nice but dissipates quickly. On the aroma, you get some coffee, bourbon, and dark chocolate. Those aromas continue into the taste profile along with oak, vanilla, roasted malts, and toasted marshmallow. It's creamy and silky and smooth - but the robust coffee and chocolate flavors are most noticeable. This is a complex stout and one with a ton of flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity