The Naja Imperial Red IPA pours a dark reddish mahogany color. Head is thick, tan, foamy, and leaves a ton of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma of sweet malt and resinous hops. Taste is bold and a bit boozy, but not in a bad way. Notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and grassy or herbal hops. Full bodied with a warming mouthfeel. And the beer has a peppery kick, but it's not as bitter as we had feared. The 110 IBU is real, but there's plenty of sweet caramel malt to balance things out. Not a starter IPA, this is one for the true hop heads.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 13 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Monterey Beer. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Founders Breakfast Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity