The Naja Imperial Red IPA pours a dark reddish mahogany color. Head is thick, tan, foamy, and leaves a ton of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma of sweet malt and resinous hops. Taste is bold and a bit boozy, but not in a bad way. Notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and grassy or herbal hops. Full bodied with a warming mouthfeel. And the beer has a peppery kick, but it's not as bitter as we had feared. The 110 IBU is real, but there's plenty of sweet caramel malt to balance things out. Not a starter IPA, this is one for the true hop heads.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 7 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity