Copper Kettle's Vanilla Bean Mexican Stout pours extremely dark brown to black, with a chestnut colored medium head. It smells overwhelmingly like cinnamon. The mouthfeel is very heavy, with the carbonation acting to almost sting your mouth with the chili that comes at the front. Dark chocolate and burnt malts is next, sitting heavy on your tongue, followed by a dessicating cinnamon finish. The vanilla bean is almost imperceptible. The chili lingers in your mouth like an overly hot salsa you can't shake. Overall it's a pretty formidable stout - but if you can't handle the heat, this might be too much to handle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 46 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Desperado IPA. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity