Moto Brew pours a golden, amber color with a fairly decent head, although it disappears quickly. It is pretty bubbly, with a lot of carbonation and a bitterness like mineral water. Overall there are a lot of different flavors, with a fresh hop aroma and a sweet caramel taste. You might also find some peppery spice in the aftertaste. We also had this on tap and it was a little better, but the bottles are worth a shot as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 27 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Jus. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller commented on beer Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity