Moto Brew pours a golden, amber color with a fairly decent head, although it disappears quickly. It is pretty bubbly, with a lot of carbonation and a bitterness like mineral water. Overall there are a lot of different flavors, with a fresh hop aroma and a sweet caramel taste. You might also find some peppery spice in the aftertaste. We also had this on tap and it was a little better, but the bottles are worth a shot as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 58 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity