Moto Brew pours a golden, amber color with a fairly decent head, although it disappears quickly. It is pretty bubbly, with a lot of carbonation and a bitterness like mineral water. Overall there are a lot of different flavors, with a fresh hop aroma and a sweet caramel taste. You might also find some peppery spice in the aftertaste. We also had this on tap and it was a little better, but the bottles are worth a shot as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 20 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Melvin IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Apotheosis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity