Moto Brew pours a golden, amber color with a fairly decent head, although it disappears quickly. It is pretty bubbly, with a lot of carbonation and a bitterness like mineral water. Overall there are a lot of different flavors, with a fresh hop aroma and a sweet caramel taste. You might also find some peppery spice in the aftertaste. We also had this on tap and it was a little better, but the bottles are worth a shot as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 32 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for MoonJuice IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 and 2 others listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity