Mosaic & Eureka IPA
The Hop Concept Mosaic & Eureka IPA is a dark golden color with thin white head with strong lacing. It has a fresh piney hop aroma, the mosaic hops are quite noticeable. The taste follows the aroma with a pine hop flavor with a touch of citrus, lemon and grapefruit. It has a dry mouthfeel on the aftertaste with a bitterness that is very pleasant for someone who enjoys a hop or two.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 11 minutes ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity