Mosaic & Eureka IPA
The Hop Concept Mosaic & Eureka IPA is a dark golden color with thin white head with strong lacing. It has a fresh piney hop aroma, the mosaic hops are quite noticeable. The taste follows the aroma with a pine hop flavor with a touch of citrus, lemon and grapefruit. It has a dry mouthfeel on the aftertaste with a bitterness that is very pleasant for someone who enjoys a hop or two.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity