Mosaic & Eureka IPA
The Hop Concept Mosaic & Eureka IPA is a dark golden color with thin white head with strong lacing. It has a fresh piney hop aroma, the mosaic hops are quite noticeable. The taste follows the aroma with a pine hop flavor with a touch of citrus, lemon and grapefruit. It has a dry mouthfeel on the aftertaste with a bitterness that is very pleasant for someone who enjoys a hop or two.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deal with the Devil. 2 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity