This beer is also marketed under Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar. It pours a reddish brown with thin, white head that disappears quickly. It smells nutty, but not specifically hazelnuts. The mouthfeel was slightly watery and light, and the nuttiness was also subdued. It's malty, slightly sweet, and finishes with a hop bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 18 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity