Montucky Cold Snack
The can of this beer offers a ton of information: the beer gives 8% back to local charitable causes, it touts itself as “The Official Unofficial Beer of Montana,” and advised you to “don’t be a jerk” and recycle. What that can does not report is the 4.1% ABV which is a little light for a beer with this much flavor. It pours a golden yellow color with a medium white head and a steady stream of carbonation. The aroma is a reserved blend of barley and corn. It has a classic American lager flavor with a great balance of barley malts and what tastes like light English hops. The malts are not overly sweet and the hops are not overly bitter. The result is a great balance that finishes as crisp as you can imagine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spotted Cow. 6 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Alpine Duet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity