Modern Romance makes an impression right off the bat with what appears at a glance to be Renaissance-style art but on closer inspection is more likely a modern day orgy. The smell is a cornucopia of different kinds of chocolate sensations. The taste has a huge amount of chili pepper kick which appears to be disproportionate to the chocolate flavor its paired with. Every other flavor is overwhelmed leaving the subtle mint and cinnamon nearly indistinguishable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Islander IPA. 36 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for The Penske File. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity