Modern Romance makes an impression right off the bat with what appears at a glance to be Renaissance-style art but on closer inspection is more likely a modern day orgy. The smell is a cornucopia of different kinds of chocolate sensations. The taste has a huge amount of chili pepper kick which appears to be disproportionate to the chocolate flavor its paired with. Every other flavor is overwhelmed leaving the subtle mint and cinnamon nearly indistinguishable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 50 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity