Modern Romance makes an impression right off the bat with what appears at a glance to be Renaissance-style art but on closer inspection is more likely a modern day orgy. The smell is a cornucopia of different kinds of chocolate sensations. The taste has a huge amount of chili pepper kick which appears to be disproportionate to the chocolate flavor its paired with. Every other flavor is overwhelmed leaving the subtle mint and cinnamon nearly indistinguishable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 55 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity