Modern Romance makes an impression right off the bat with what appears at a glance to be Renaissance-style art but on closer inspection is more likely a modern day orgy. The smell is a cornucopia of different kinds of chocolate sensations. The taste has a huge amount of chili pepper kick which appears to be disproportionate to the chocolate flavor its paired with. Every other flavor is overwhelmed leaving the subtle mint and cinnamon nearly indistinguishable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 34 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Half Hitch. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Super Session #2. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for PranQster. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity