Modern Romance makes an impression right off the bat with what appears at a glance to be Renaissance-style art but on closer inspection is more likely a modern day orgy. The smell is a cornucopia of different kinds of chocolate sensations. The taste has a huge amount of chili pepper kick which appears to be disproportionate to the chocolate flavor its paired with. Every other flavor is overwhelmed leaving the subtle mint and cinnamon nearly indistinguishable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 15 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity