Modern Romance makes an impression right off the bat with what appears at a glance to be Renaissance-style art but on closer inspection is more likely a modern day orgy. The smell is a cornucopia of different kinds of chocolate sensations. The taste has a huge amount of chili pepper kick which appears to be disproportionate to the chocolate flavor its paired with. Every other flavor is overwhelmed leaving the subtle mint and cinnamon nearly indistinguishable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 36 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for La Terrible. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 3 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity