Missouri Mule pours a cloudy, dark orange color. It's very aromatic, predominantly with apricot and honey but also hints of floral lavender. The taste is very malt forward with a biscuity taste blended with reserved, grassy hops. There is some herbal spice notes as well with hints of coriander. This is a bold beer with pretty intense flavors. It is definitely better if you can find it fresh.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 31 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity