Color is glowing pale amber, slightly hazy with a white fizzy head that disappears within seconds. Aroma is funky and fruity. Taste follows the nose with lots of blackberry and other fruit flavors. The barrel-aging adds a nice complexity of oak and funk. Crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. Tart in the finish but it's not too sour and there's even a subtle sweetness. Overall this is a really nice blackberry sour ale - one of our favorite sours this year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 47 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity