Color is glowing pale amber, slightly hazy with a white fizzy head that disappears within seconds. Aroma is funky and fruity. Taste follows the nose with lots of blackberry and other fruit flavors. The barrel-aging adds a nice complexity of oak and funk. Crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. Tart in the finish but it's not too sour and there's even a subtle sweetness. Overall this is a really nice blackberry sour ale - one of our favorite sours this year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 7 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity