Color is glowing pale amber, slightly hazy with a white fizzy head that disappears within seconds. Aroma is funky and fruity. Taste follows the nose with lots of blackberry and other fruit flavors. The barrel-aging adds a nice complexity of oak and funk. Crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. Tart in the finish but it's not too sour and there's even a subtle sweetness. Overall this is a really nice blackberry sour ale - one of our favorite sours this year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 35 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity