Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake
Beer Geek Cocoa Shake pours a pitch black color with a foamy tan head that dissipates quickly, leaving a thin, shiny film on top. You might pick up on cocoa powder, dark chocolate, dark fruits, roasted malts, vanilla, and espresso. Low to medium carbonation, oily and viscous, with lots of complexity and a smoothness that masks the 12.12% ABV. This is a solid oatmeal stout, and one dominated by delicious coffee and chocolate flavors. Velvety smooth and really delicious from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 14 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity