Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake
Beer Geek Cocoa Shake pours a pitch black color with a foamy tan head that dissipates quickly, leaving a thin, shiny film on top. You might pick up on cocoa powder, dark chocolate, dark fruits, roasted malts, vanilla, and espresso. Low to medium carbonation, oily and viscous, with lots of complexity and a smoothness that masks the 12.12% ABV. This is a solid oatmeal stout, and one dominated by delicious coffee and chocolate flavors. Velvety smooth and really delicious from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 4 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 49 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity