Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat is a dark brown color with cherry amber highlights peeking through when held up to the light. This is a great smelling beer with caramel, vanilla bean and hints of toffee with a milky lactose quality that immediately lets you know it is a cream stout. The flavor maintains a lot of the same qualities with butterscotch and vanilla bean sweetness on top of an earthy oatmeal malt. The creamy texture gives it a little bit of body, but overall it maintains a lighter mouthfeel for the style and is an easy drinker at 5.0%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 11 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity