Color is caramel brown, very turbid, with a khaki colored, frothy head that dissipates to a thin film. The aroma is malty and sweet. Unique taste with bready flavors like pumpernickel or rye bread and lots of sweetness, including brown sugar, caramel, molasses, and toffee. It’s almost dessert-like, with some German chocolate cake similarities. There’s a noticeable hop flavor in the background, with herbal, spicy, and earthy characteristics. Nicely carbonated with a smooth mouthfeel. The finish is long and sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 3 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity