Color is caramel brown, very turbid, with a khaki colored, frothy head that dissipates to a thin film. The aroma is malty and sweet. Unique taste with bready flavors like pumpernickel or rye bread and lots of sweetness, including brown sugar, caramel, molasses, and toffee. It’s almost dessert-like, with some German chocolate cake similarities. There’s a noticeable hop flavor in the background, with herbal, spicy, and earthy characteristics. Nicely carbonated with a smooth mouthfeel. The finish is long and sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sorry, Not Sorry!. 17 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 36 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity