Color is deep gold, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. Plentiful lacing on the glass. Hoppy, fresh aroma with both citrus and tropical fruit. On the taste, we get tangerine, lime, and mandarin orange, as well guava, pineapple, and passion fruit. Flaky soft malts that are probably oat or wheat based. Medium body with a creamy soft mouthfeel. The finish is smooth with just a touch of mellow bitterness. Fantastic flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 9 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 46 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Monterey Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity