Luponic Distortion #3 pours a clear, amber yellow color. The head is white and frothy and provides nice lacing. Very aromatic - lots of floral and citrus hop on the nose. Taste is also hoppy, with some citrus and even berry flavors. Light, bready malt bill in a supporting role. Mouthfeel is powdery with above average carbonation. Pleasant dryness and bitterness in the finish. Overall this is a light and dry IPA that's bursting with flavor; something we've found with this entire revolving hop series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 17 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity