Luponic Distortion #3 pours a clear, amber yellow color. The head is white and frothy and provides nice lacing. Very aromatic - lots of floral and citrus hop on the nose. Taste is also hoppy, with some citrus and even berry flavors. Light, bready malt bill in a supporting role. Mouthfeel is powdery with above average carbonation. Pleasant dryness and bitterness in the finish. Overall this is a light and dry IPA that's bursting with flavor; something we've found with this entire revolving hop series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 7 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity