Luponic Distortion #3 pours a clear, amber yellow color. The head is white and frothy and provides nice lacing. Very aromatic - lots of floral and citrus hop on the nose. Taste is also hoppy, with some citrus and even berry flavors. Light, bready malt bill in a supporting role. Mouthfeel is powdery with above average carbonation. Pleasant dryness and bitterness in the finish. Overall this is a light and dry IPA that's bursting with flavor; something we've found with this entire revolving hop series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 59 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 4 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity