Low and Slow
Low and Slow is a Helles-style Lager that pours a golden color that is super clear, with a steady stream of rising bubbles. Head is white, fluffy, and long lasting. Mild aroma of grainy malt. But on the taste, we got a lot of flavor for a beer that is only 4.8% abv. At first you get the bready, biscuity malts, but then there’s a huge amount of citrus and lemongrass that provide a bright, invigorating feel. Crisp and refreshing, with tingly carbonation. A tasty Helles-style lager from South Carolina!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 38 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity