Low and Slow
Low and Slow is a Helles-style Lager that pours a golden color that is super clear, with a steady stream of rising bubbles. Head is white, fluffy, and long lasting. Mild aroma of grainy malt. But on the taste, we got a lot of flavor for a beer that is only 4.8% abv. At first you get the bready, biscuity malts, but then there’s a huge amount of citrus and lemongrass that provide a bright, invigorating feel. Crisp and refreshing, with tingly carbonation. A tasty Helles-style lager from South Carolina!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bikini Blonde Lager. 23 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity