Low and Slow
Low and Slow is a Helles-style Lager that pours a golden color that is super clear, with a steady stream of rising bubbles. Head is white, fluffy, and long lasting. Mild aroma of grainy malt. But on the taste, we got a lot of flavor for a beer that is only 4.8% abv. At first you get the bready, biscuity malts, but then there’s a huge amount of citrus and lemongrass that provide a bright, invigorating feel. Crisp and refreshing, with tingly carbonation. A tasty Helles-style lager from South Carolina!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Well Earned Pilsner. 12 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 6. 1 hour ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zipline Double NZ IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity