Lot No. 3 IPA
Lot No. 3 IPA pours a crystal clear, pale amber color. Lots of bubbles flow from the bottom to support one finger of off-white, foamy head. Sticky lacing covers the sides of the glass. Aroma is balanced with both hops and malt. We'd expect this to be malt forward based on the color, and there is some grainy, rye like malts right from the start. In fact, there's a spicy black pepper bite coupled with a light malty sweetness. Then it turns hoppy, with resinous pine and fresh orange and citrus. Mouthfeel is exceptional. Dry and creamy, really allowing the hops to shine. Finishes with a mild bitter grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really well done IPA that we'd love to pick up on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 59 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fire Iron. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for The Next Episode. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity