Log Yard IPA
Log Yard IPA is a light orange/amber color with a light head that dissipates. It has a very floral aroma with orange peel and pine and citrus hops. Log Yard has a very fruit-forward hop flavor with a lot of citrus in the aftertaste. There is a wide bouquet of flavors including peach, tangerine, and melon. This is very crisp, refreshing, and has very little bitterness for a beer with this much hops. This is the quintessential Pacific Northwest IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to 100th Episode!. 17 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for West Coast Red. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dig My Earth DIPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity