Log Yard IPA
Log Yard IPA is a light orange/amber color with a light head that dissipates. It has a very floral aroma with orange peel and pine and citrus hops. Log Yard has a very fruit-forward hop flavor with a lot of citrus in the aftertaste. There is a wide bouquet of flavors including peach, tangerine, and melon. This is very crisp, refreshing, and has very little bitterness for a beer with this much hops. This is the quintessential Pacific Northwest IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 37 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity