Log Yard IPA
Log Yard IPA is a light orange/amber color with a light head that dissipates. It has a very floral aroma with orange peel and pine and citrus hops. Log Yard has a very fruit-forward hop flavor with a lot of citrus in the aftertaste. There is a wide bouquet of flavors including peach, tangerine, and melon. This is very crisp, refreshing, and has very little bitterness for a beer with this much hops. This is the quintessential Pacific Northwest IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 7 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 55 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity