Log Yard IPA
Log Yard IPA is a light orange/amber color with a light head that dissipates. It has a very floral aroma with orange peel and pine and citrus hops. Log Yard has a very fruit-forward hop flavor with a lot of citrus in the aftertaste. There is a wide bouquet of flavors including peach, tangerine, and melon. This is very crisp, refreshing, and has very little bitterness for a beer with this much hops. This is the quintessential Pacific Northwest IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 2 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 46 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity