Little Blue Penguin
Color is golden with a light to medium haze. Head is one finger thick, foamy, and white, but thins to a light film. Tropical fruit in the aroma, leading into a similar taste of passion fruit and pineapple. The Sauvignon Blanc grape juice is tamer than we expected, but there are certainly some white grape flavors that contribute to a refreshing crispness. Pale malts provide a bready, cracker-like backbone. Medium body with a dry, crisp mouthfeel. Overall this is a tasty Northeast-style IPA with a unique twist from the Sauvignon Blanc grape juice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 39 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Super Beta. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity