Little Blue Penguin
Color is golden with a light to medium haze. Head is one finger thick, foamy, and white, but thins to a light film. Tropical fruit in the aroma, leading into a similar taste of passion fruit and pineapple. The Sauvignon Blanc grape juice is tamer than we expected, but there are certainly some white grape flavors that contribute to a refreshing crispness. Pale malts provide a bready, cracker-like backbone. Medium body with a dry, crisp mouthfeel. Overall this is a tasty Northeast-style IPA with a unique twist from the Sauvignon Blanc grape juice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity