Lorenzo pours a cloudy orange color with a white head. The aroma consists of tropical fruit hop notes and caramel malt, with some distinct sweetness. Tropical fruit dominates the taste as well, with pineapple, mango, and papaya flavors. All those tropical fruit flavors transition to orange, lemon, and grapefruit pith. Low carbonation, and the light body is the opposite of the creamy, milkshake thickness that we see with some NE-style IPAs. The 8% is not very prevalent, and the beer finishes on a super smooth note.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 22 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap