Eric's pours a golden yellow colored beer that is opaque in its cloudiness and is slightly more carbonated than your average sour. It is sour apple smelling, mixing that with a fair amount of peach. It draws a lot from the tanginess of the skin of a peach as opposed to the sweetness inside. It is sour enough to get some pucker and quite a bit of mouth watering going, in a good way.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 14 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 45 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity