Eric's pours a golden yellow colored beer that is opaque in its cloudiness and is slightly more carbonated than your average sour. It is sour apple smelling, mixing that with a fair amount of peach. It draws a lot from the tanginess of the skin of a peach as opposed to the sweetness inside. It is sour enough to get some pucker and quite a bit of mouth watering going, in a good way.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 16 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity