Eric's pours a golden yellow colored beer that is opaque in its cloudiness and is slightly more carbonated than your average sour. It is sour apple smelling, mixing that with a fair amount of peach. It draws a lot from the tanginess of the skin of a peach as opposed to the sweetness inside. It is sour enough to get some pucker and quite a bit of mouth watering going, in a good way.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 36 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity