Lime:Thirty pours a pale yellow with fluffy, white three finger head that recedes and doesn't lace much. Aroma is hard to come by but there's some very subtle sweet grain and yeast notes. Taste is subtly sweet but crisp key lime and corn. Nothing fussy or complex here, but it's very drinkable by the gallon especially on a hot day. Mouthfeel is quite light and crisp, with surprisingly low carbonation but it's definitely not flat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 20 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity