Lime:Thirty pours a pale yellow with fluffy, white three finger head that recedes and doesn't lace much. Aroma is hard to come by but there's some very subtle sweet grain and yeast notes. Taste is subtly sweet but crisp key lime and corn. Nothing fussy or complex here, but it's very drinkable by the gallon especially on a hot day. Mouthfeel is quite light and crisp, with surprisingly low carbonation but it's definitely not flat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 30 minutes ago
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity