Left Hand Oktoberfest
Left Hand's Oktoberfest Marzen pours an extremely clear, dark amber or light copper color with a thin, dissipating head. The taste has just the right amount of malt for this style. Biscuity and toasty at first, but balanced with floral, earthy hops. Light body, yet it maintains a robust flavor profile with caramel, brown sugar, and even some nutty notes. Finish is clean and smooth with just a hint of spice. Very enjoyable during this Oktoberfest season!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 36 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bitter Monk. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Stellar Fawn. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity