Left Hand Oktoberfest
Left Hand's Oktoberfest Marzen pours an extremely clear, dark amber or light copper color with a thin, dissipating head. The taste has just the right amount of malt for this style. Biscuity and toasty at first, but balanced with floral, earthy hops. Light body, yet it maintains a robust flavor profile with caramel, brown sugar, and even some nutty notes. Finish is clean and smooth with just a hint of spice. Very enjoyable during this Oktoberfest season!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 6 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 40 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity