Left Hand Oktoberfest
Left Hand's Oktoberfest Marzen pours an extremely clear, dark amber or light copper color with a thin, dissipating head. The taste has just the right amount of malt for this style. Biscuity and toasty at first, but balanced with floral, earthy hops. Light body, yet it maintains a robust flavor profile with caramel, brown sugar, and even some nutty notes. Finish is clean and smooth with just a hint of spice. Very enjoyable during this Oktoberfest season!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 8 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 44 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity