Left Hand Oktoberfest
Left Hand's Oktoberfest Marzen pours an extremely clear, dark amber or light copper color with a thin, dissipating head. The taste has just the right amount of malt for this style. Biscuity and toasty at first, but balanced with floral, earthy hops. Light body, yet it maintains a robust flavor profile with caramel, brown sugar, and even some nutty notes. Finish is clean and smooth with just a hint of spice. Very enjoyable during this Oktoberfest season!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 31 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity