Just for Fun is an Imperial Black IPA from the state of New Mexico. The aroma out of the bottle is charcoal and burnt malts. After poured into the glass the smell transitions to an abundance of fresh hops. This is a very dark brown color that allows some light to peek through with a deep amber color around the edges. The flavor consists of roasted malts with hints of vanilla and toffee and are then balanced out by both fresh and earthy hops. A slight alcoholic kick let's you know the 'Imperial' is fitting. This beer packs a lot of flavor and reminds us we should try Black IPAs more often. We'd pick this one up again, just for fun.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 14 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Looking Out For You. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity