Just for Fun is an Imperial Black IPA from the state of New Mexico. The aroma out of the bottle is charcoal and burnt malts. After poured into the glass the smell transitions to an abundance of fresh hops. This is a very dark brown color that allows some light to peek through with a deep amber color around the edges. The flavor consists of roasted malts with hints of vanilla and toffee and are then balanced out by both fresh and earthy hops. A slight alcoholic kick let's you know the 'Imperial' is fitting. This beer packs a lot of flavor and reminds us we should try Black IPAs more often. We'd pick this one up again, just for fun.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 34 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity