IPA Del Rey
Pours a deep gold color that is mostly clear, although there is some translucent haze present. Head is white, creamy, and leaves quite a bit of lacing on the glass. One whiff will draw you in, with hop aromas of citrus, tropical fruit, and pine. Taste is predominantly citrus, with tangerine and grapefruit that are fresh and clean, yet impart a pretty strong bitterness from start to finish. Very West Coast in style, with a mild malt bill that really lets the hops stand out. Medium body with dry but juicy mouthfeel. Finish lingers with a bold bitterness that IPA lovers will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 5 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 28 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 49 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity