IPA Del Rey
Pours a deep gold color that is mostly clear, although there is some translucent haze present. Head is white, creamy, and leaves quite a bit of lacing on the glass. One whiff will draw you in, with hop aromas of citrus, tropical fruit, and pine. Taste is predominantly citrus, with tangerine and grapefruit that are fresh and clean, yet impart a pretty strong bitterness from start to finish. Very West Coast in style, with a mild malt bill that really lets the hops stand out. Medium body with dry but juicy mouthfeel. Finish lingers with a bold bitterness that IPA lovers will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 20 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity