Intensely Juicy Dank Beautiful (Copy & Paste)
Copy & Paste pours a light orange color and is quite hazy. It has a fresh citrus, grapefruit hop aroma. On the taste, it is a citrus punch to the face with a lot of orange flavor. Grapefruit pith, lemon flavor, and some orange juice-like acidity gives it tartness and shares some characteristics with a sour beer. The malt profile is very reserved in this beer, letting the hops shine bright. At 5.8% the alcohol is not detectable but it is full bodied and flavored for a pale ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 22 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity