Indiewave pours a pale amber color, hazy in appearance with one finger of white, foamy head. Aroma is strong and inviting, with both hops and malts. The taste is also well balanced, with caramel malt and dark bread flavors up front, followed by a nice hop profile. The hops are woody and earthy, with some noticeable pine flavors, but also tangerine and lemon citrus. Light bitterness but it does pick up a bit in the finish. Medium body with a smooth mouthfeel. You might not notice while drinking it that this beer has no alcohol. Lots of flavor and out of all the non-alcoholic beers that we’ve had, this is the one that tastes most like a beer with alcohol. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 22 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity