Color is orangish amber, cloudy and non-transparent, with ½ finger of white frothy head. The head has a good amount of lacing and retention. The aroma is heaving on the citrus, with a nose that reminds us of orange creamsicle and spice. Flavor-wise, it’s pretty tasty for a beer with 0% alcohol. We get a lot of orange citrus, but also some grainy, wheat flavors and a touch of coriander spice on the back end. Medium body and light but smooth carbonation are impressive. Crisp and refreshing mouthfeel, with a flavor profile that is similar to a Belgian Witbier. We haven’t had many non-alcoholic beers, but this seems like a good one to us.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 15 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Pacific Northwest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity