Indian Wells Spicy Pumpkin Ale
'Tis the season for pumpkin beers and this is not a bad one. Coloring is a clear, amber brown with a surprising head that is quite lasting. On the taste we get some brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin, although the pumpkin doesn't overwhelm. There are some spices, but we wouldn't describe this as a spicy pumpkin ale. Overall it tastes a lot like apple pie, and seems sweeter than most beers in this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 40 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Black Noise. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for White Rajah. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity