Indian Wells Spicy Pumpkin Ale
'Tis the season for pumpkin beers and this is not a bad one. Coloring is a clear, amber brown with a surprising head that is quite lasting. On the taste we get some brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin, although the pumpkin doesn't overwhelm. There are some spices, but we wouldn't describe this as a spicy pumpkin ale. Overall it tastes a lot like apple pie, and seems sweeter than most beers in this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 48 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to San Diego Part 2. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity