Indian Wells Spicy Pumpkin Ale
'Tis the season for pumpkin beers and this is not a bad one. Coloring is a clear, amber brown with a surprising head that is quite lasting. On the taste we get some brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin, although the pumpkin doesn't overwhelm. There are some spices, but we wouldn't describe this as a spicy pumpkin ale. Overall it tastes a lot like apple pie, and seems sweeter than most beers in this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 49 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 58 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Campfire Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity