Indian Wells Spicy Pumpkin Ale
'Tis the season for pumpkin beers and this is not a bad one. Coloring is a clear, amber brown with a surprising head that is quite lasting. On the taste we get some brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin, although the pumpkin doesn't overwhelm. There are some spices, but we wouldn't describe this as a spicy pumpkin ale. Overall it tastes a lot like apple pie, and seems sweeter than most beers in this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 6 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 43 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gaffel Kölsch. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atticus IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity