Indian Wells Spicy Pumpkin Ale
'Tis the season for pumpkin beers and this is not a bad one. Coloring is a clear, amber brown with a surprising head that is quite lasting. On the taste we get some brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin, although the pumpkin doesn't overwhelm. There are some spices, but we wouldn't describe this as a spicy pumpkin ale. Overall it tastes a lot like apple pie, and seems sweeter than most beers in this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 15 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Pliny The Elder. 57 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Trinity. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Great White. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity